• Willing to obtain Forklift certification (in house training)
• Operate Forklift for loading and unloading merchandise.
• Sort, Collect and disburse, bag/box all donations brought in and prepare it for appropriate pricing and distribution out to the sales floor.
• Sort, clean, organize, and donations as they are brought in, discarding un-salable items while utilizing space allotted for separated merchandise.
• Always assist other attendants in keeping area neat and clean.
• Take discarded items out to the compacter in a timely manner so as not to let pail overflow or not be ready for continued use
• Assist the donation truck driver loading or unloading donations or purchased merchandise for customers out on the sales floor.
Qualifications / Must Be Able To
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Prefer retail and customer service experience
• Forklift Certification – Training available
• Valid Driver’s License preferred
Apply For This Job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries is a privately funded 501(c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious, and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel and helping the homeless and impoverished. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Statement of Purpose. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. All employees must:
• Be able and willing to share the Gospel and participate in all of the ministry activities of the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries; • Subscribe to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith and Qualifications for Employment upon hire and continuously while employed; • Adhere to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Employee Handbook
1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.