The job of the Data administrator is to maintain and run our ministry wide tracking software, Spero.
• Create reports as requested
• Create programs
• Oversee any changes to the system (Active and inactive users, programs, forms, etc.)
• Create points system
• Perform routine system information uploads into Service Point
• Manage organizational web-based database
• Maintain and develop new database features
• Train employees to use and update database
• Troubleshoot any problems that arise
• Run monthly Department of Human Services Emergency Shelter Program (DHS ESP) report for the money received from state of Michigan through the Salvation Army
Qualifications / Must Be Able To
• Prefer a bachelor’s degree in a related field and 7-10 years’ experience with growing responsibilities in Data Administration and Training.
• Minimum 5 years responsibility in a leadership role
• Drug and Nicotine Free
Apply For This Job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries is a privately funded 501(c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious, and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel and helping the homeless and impoverished. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Statement of Purpose. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. All employees must:
• Be able and willing to share the Gospel and participate in all of the ministry activities of the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries; • Subscribe to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith and Qualifications for Employment upon hire and continuously while employed; • Adhere to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Employee Handbook
1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.