Welcome parents and children as they arrive. Oversee Support Staff. work trainees, and volunteers in the Infant and Toddler Classroom. Maintain a peaceful. ministry focused atmosphere.
• Supervise and implement the program, gearing the program to the needs of the individual child.
• Prepare play and learning materials.
• Supervise the children's play.
• Guide children's behavior and social/emotional development.
Qualifications / Must Be Able To
• Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
• Must have a high school diploma.
• Must have the training and/or experience in Early Childhood or Elementary Education.
• Possess and promote a drug. nicotine-free lifestyle.
Apply For This Job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries is a privately funded 501(c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious, and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel and helping the homeless and impoverished. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Statement of Purpose. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. All employees must:
• Be able and willing to share the Gospel and participate in all of the ministry activities of the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries; • Subscribe to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith and Qualifications for Employment upon hire and continuously while employed; • Adhere to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Employee Handbook
1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.