Records all donation pick up requests. Discern, prioritize, and schedule qualified donations to pick up.
• Keep truck safe, clean, stocked with donation receipts, and organized. Moving equipment must be secured In the bed of truck ready for use.
• Check fluids making sure they are filled to truck specification.
• Weekly check all tires and air pressure levels.
• Report any mechanical malfunctions to the Operations Director immediately upon detection.
• Deliver qualified items to Simple Treasures or Rescued Treasures as needed.
• Perform water pick-up runs as needed.
Qualifications / Must Be Able To
• H.S. Diploma or GED.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Apply For This Job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries is a privately funded 501(c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious, and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel and helping the homeless and impoverished. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Statement of Purpose. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. All employees must:
• Be able and willing to share the Gospel and participate in all of the ministry activities of the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries; • Subscribe to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith and Qualifications for Employment upon hire and continuously while employed; • Adhere to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Employee Handbook
1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.