Maintain and organize all areas in the maintenance shop. Maintain grounds and buildings.
• Working with a Maintenance Team and Director to maintain ministries facilities and grounds.
• Snow Removal (Winter)
• Landscaping (summer)
Qualifications / Must Be Able To
• Work will predominately require individual to work inside and outside.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Some knowledge in the use of all power hand tools and table saws.
• Possess and promote a drug, nicotine free lifestyle.
Apply For This Job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries is a privately funded 501(c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious, and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel and helping the homeless and impoverished. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Statement of Purpose. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. All employees must:
• Be able and willing to share the Gospel and participate in all of the ministry activities of the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries; • Subscribe to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith and Qualifications for Employment upon hire and continuously while employed; • Adhere to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Employee Handbook
1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.