Invest time in guests' lives that will encourage positive growth both at the mission and in their future. Assist guests with basic needs while on their shift.
• Incorporate Biblical principles into interactions with guests and other staff that build positive and productive relationships.
• Maintain a loving and peaceful environment by exercising spiritual care over guests as needed.
• Submit all reports to Lead Supervisor as requested on time.
• Must exercise utmost diplomacy and tact to provide excellent guest service, practicing confidentiality and privacy protocol in accordance with Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Policies.
• Exercises problem-solving and conflict resolution skills when handling guest complaints; referring guest complaints to appropriate personnel as needed.
• Perform simple yet effective first aid care in emergencies.
Qualifications / Must Be Able To
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Drug and Nicotine Free
Apply For This Job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries is a privately funded 501(c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious, and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel and helping the homeless and impoverished. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Statement of Purpose. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. All employees must:
• Be able and willing to share the Gospel and participate in all of the ministry activities of the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries; • Subscribe to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith and Qualifications for Employment upon hire and continuously while employed; • Adhere to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Employee Handbook
1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.