• Intentionally build relationships with KGM program guests.
• Assist program members with their personal needs as able while on shift.
• Hold program members accountable to the program handbook.
• Provide crisis intervention and de-escalation as needed.
• Complete daily log before end of shift.
• Maintain a loving and peaceful environment by using spiritual guidance when providing care for program members.
• Facilitate program devotions in the evenings.
• Monitor cleanliness of the program floor.
Qualifications / Must Be Able To
• High School Diploma
• Willingness to pursue biblical counseling certification.
Apply For This Job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries is a privately funded 501(c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious, and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel and helping the homeless and impoverished. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Statement of Purpose. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. All employees must:
• Be able and willing to share the Gospel and participate in all of the ministry activities of the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries; • Subscribe to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith and Qualifications for Employment upon hire and continuously while employed; • Adhere to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Employee Handbook
1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.