Oversee and manage the warehouse – maintain neatness and ensure supplies are appropriately stocked.
• Sort all donations and place them in their respective areas.
• Greet Donors.
• Issue donation receipts and record donor’s information.
• Responsible for maintaining all grounds, Art Park and water flowers at Lacrone Park.
• Clean all appliances, furniture and beds if needed before awarding to guests.
• The lobby is cleaned daily between the morning and afternoon sessions and at the end of the business day.
• All trash is removed at the end of each business day.
• Work closely with the clothing manager and assistant as needed.
Qualifications / Must Be Able To
• Valid Driver’s License
• Minimum 1-year responsibility in a leadership role
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Possess and promote a drug, nicotine free lifestyle.
Apply For This Job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries is a privately funded 501(c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious, and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel and helping the homeless and impoverished. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Statement of Purpose. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. All employees must:
• Be able and willing to share the Gospel and participate in all of the ministry activities of the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries; • Subscribe to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith and Qualifications for Employment upon hire and continuously while employed; • Adhere to the Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries Employee Handbook
1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.